Saturday, August 17, 2013

The McCory Chronicles : Katie McCory and the Dagger of Truth

Shasta
Shasta
Hi Everyone and welcome to 
The McCory Chronicles
Official Blog!

Just look at what I have done! I have created a new blog just for The McCory Chronicles! This way I can keep you posted on what is going on with the series and we can continue to play fun games while C.L. Collar tells you about all of her other endeavors on her blog (and maybe I won't get into so much trouble.)
We are going to have so much fun! This blog will also be kid friendly so you can share it with all of your kids. I plan to have some special games just for them later on.
Please let me know if you like it! We fairies need lots of praise and guess what? We give gifts to those who are kind to us in the comments below!
I have to go now! I have soooo much planning to do!
~~~~~~~~~Leaving you with Fairy Blessings ~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

  1. I love it! The background looks great with the header.looking forward to your posts and games!! Great job Shasta,now you can just yell at yourself if you mess up LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Brenda! But she still has to answer to me. lol

    ReplyDelete