Friday, August 30, 2013

Shasta


Helloooo! I am back with some exciting news! 
Shasta
Starting Wednesday, Sept. 4th, I will start featuring all of the fairies in Katie McCory and the Dagger of Truth on my blog. It will be called Meet the Fairy. Each Wednesday I will interview a fairy from the book so you can learn more about them and their magic. And guess what else? You can ask them questions also in the comments. Then on Mondays, we will play a game about the blog and you can win a surprise gift!
This is sooo exciting! I can't wait!
 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've got some fun up your sleeves. Looking forward to your posts :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is going to be sooo much fun! I am so excited that my antennas are all atwitter.

      Delete