Saturday, November 29, 2014

Fairy Tale Games



 Hi! It is me Shasta! What has everyone been doing? I have been having a fun time in Fey,
dancing with the nymphs and flying to the moon with the moon fairies. While I was gone, I had a brilliant idea. I decided that it would be fun to test your knowledge of Fey, so every week I will be asking you a question about Fairies. It will be fun to see how much you know.
Okay, it is time to start our first game. This game is called Name the Fairy. The rules are simple. I will give you a clue and you will have to name the fairy. 
Here we go!

Clue: I lurk beneath bridges and demand a payment for passage. The Three Billy Goats Gruff gave me a lot of trouble one day. What am I?

Click on Fairy Tale Answers to see if you got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment